I am proud to say…I finally did it! I wore a skirt for 7 days! (: I have challenged myself 2 other times to wear a skirt for 7 days straight. I miserably failed my last 2 attempts. This last attempt was a breeze. I’m not mentioning that I went out of town for 3 days to the Above Rubies retreat and didn’t bring any other type of clothing or anything of the sort in case I felt like a jean day. LOL! However, my dh really wants our new princess wearing dresses. He would never insist on me wearing a skirt, but he has mentioned many times how he loves when I wear a skirt. How can I expect my dd to want to wear one if I don’t wear one. So, I challenged myself again. And I accomplish it! You might think this is no big deal, but to me it was. I love jeans and sweats. And if I don’t have those on, I have my PJ’s on.
Things I discovered during my 7 days…
1. It made me feel more feminine.
2. I was more prone to wear makeup.
3. I love to mix and match.
4. Finding cute skirts, preferably long for me, is fun and challenging.
5. Making them is even more rewarding with the finish product.
6. I found lots of cute flats that look great with long skirts.
7. I have 2 types of skirts ~ around the house and public skirts.
8. And I can’t wait until it is warmer and I can wear cute flip flops.
To read my last post in regards to the skirt thing read here.