Things that I am thankful for this year….
* Our families health
* My wonderful husband who totally supports me
* All 5 of my sons for making my life never boring
* Church family and friends
* God’s Word is such a powerful tool in my life
* the miracle gift of Brynndel Grace coming in January
* the free gift of salvation ~ HOPE
Three years ago, I started a Blessing journal for our family. Each person that we celebrate and spend the day with on Thanksgiving is encouraged to write their blessings in the journal. A few members/guest cringed each year at the task and don’t really put their hearts in it, but our immediate family enjoys the tradition. It is a very special part of my thanksgiving day. The wonderful memories that I will treasure for a lifetime and for many generations to come are unmeasurable. I pray my children will begin one when they have a family of their own.