Today is Thankful Thursday that is always hosted by the inspirational, Stingmyheart.
I am so thankful for so many things…..
1) I am so grateful for the peace that I have had during this busy week. I have really been concentrating on the verse….
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matt 6:34
My week has actually been enjoyable. God has really helped me feel secure everyday with His peace.
2) I am so blessed to be part of an awesome homeschool co-op. Monday was our first day and it was fabulous. The boys loved it.
3) I have the best hubbie…. He was so sweet this past Sunday. Guess what he did for me? Well, you will never guess, so I will just tell ya. He did all the boys laundry on Sunday because he knew that I had a busy week ahead of me. I was napping at the time and going about my day and didn’t even notice until he completed the last load. How awesome is that? I didn’t even ask him to do it. THANK YOU honey!! I can’t express my gratitude towards the little things that you have done to make my week easier. Your awesome!!!!
4) My parents who are so in love with all my babies. They are coming today to visit us.
5) A loving church family….. A place where I can always go and share my joy or sorrow with. What a true peaceful feeling.
6) Blogging friends ~ you all are so encouraging to me with all your comments. Thank you and keep visiting me. You make my days brighter.